Go to www.acfoodandwine.com to purchase tickets.
Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City will host the 2012 Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival July 26–29, 2012. The festival will take place across all four Caesars’ Atlantic City properties: Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Showboat and Bally’s, and will feature some of the culinary world’s most renowned chefs including Anne Burrell, Tyler Florence, Robert Irvine, Paula Deen, Aaron Sanchez, Buddy Valastro and Andrew Zimmern. The 2011 AC Food and Wine Festival was a tremendous success, and this year brings even more to the table.
The 2012 Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival will present a bevy of exciting gastronomic talent on both a national and local scale. In addition to Anne Burrell, Robert Irvine, Paula Deen, Aaron Sanchez, Buddy Valastro and Andrew Zimmern, the 2012 AC Food and Wine Festival will showcase wine and spirits luminaries such as Gary Moterosso, Michael Green and Caesars’ top in-house culinary talents. The festival will offer many events such as cooking demonstrations, wine tasting and spirits seminars, and walk-around tasting events. Some of the highlights include:
- The Grand Market: Eat, drink and indulge your way through this tasting village, showcasing more than 100 stations featuring food samples, New Jersey wine tasting, spirits and more from world-renowned restaurants and brands.
- Mia Seminar Series: America’s premier wine-tasting seminars return to the shore with Michael Green’s hands-on seminar, designed to educate oenophiles with exemplary wines from around the world.
- Book Store & Signings: Throughout the weekend, festival goers are given a wonderful opportunity to shop for their favorite cookbooks from the festival personalities and meet their favorite culinary idols.
- Define “Cheese-Steak”: Join our guest celebrity chef as he walks you through a who’s who of cheese steaks while local sub shops battle it out for votes in the contest to find the “Best Of” this Philadelphia classic.
- Sunset Sliders, Sushi & Saki: Summer nights along the Jersey coastline are like none other and when you add a chic, rooftop party with Sushi & Saki, then it must be at Caesars. This is our unique version of a ‘surf and turf’ party atop the Pool Deck at Caesars, all paired with Saki tasting.
- Sweet & Stylish: Blending designer fashion and sensual desserts, Chef Buddy Valastro from Cake Bossand owner of Carlo’s Bakery in Hoboken, NJ, will create the ultimate nightlife event and one-of-a-kind showcase of style and decadance, displaying favorite specialty cocktails and sweets for your tasting pleasure.